If you are recruiting for Contractors, Icon Accounting have complied a simple guide to help you and your Contractor through the limited company process. Many questions may arise during the recruitment process and attached is an informative guide and a useful point of reference. Initially, the process may be unfamiliar to new daily rate Contractors however with this guide you will be armed with all you need to know about the process from beginning to end. Icon Accounting believe it is vital to inform and educate all potential Contractors honestly of what is involved in Contracting so they can fully reap the benefits. We also understand it is important to ensure that all information is transparent and accurate so that is why we are always here to assist both the recruiter and Contractor whenever they need us throughout the process.
The areas covered in the brochure are:
- What is daily rate Contracting?
- Moving from Permanent to Contact Work
- Social Welfare Entitlements when Contracting
- Tax paid as a Contractor
- Claiming Business Expenses as a Contractor
- Relocating for a Contract
- First Time to Work in Ireland
- Securing a Mortgage as a Contractor
- Setting up as a Contractor
For more information, please call our Business Development Team on 01-8077106 or email email@example.com