At Icon Accounting, our commitment is always to provide the utmost support and a seamless experience to the Independent Professional industry and the community in place. Our iPerks system has no doubt helped us fulfil this promise; since it’s development in 2020, iPerks has become an invaluable addition to our service portfolio, empowering our clients to focus on themselves conveniently whilst operating as independent professionals. In this review, we delve into the figures and highlights of iPerks we seen in 2023, showcasing the substantial impact it has had on our clientele and hopefully encouraging our contractor community to continue making the most of the system again in 2024!
iPerks is an exclusive value-added proposition for all Icon Accounting clients, extending beyond the expected compliance, taxation, and exceptional service. This platform offers a comprehensive range of supports, including over 4,000 professional courses, thousands of retailer discounts, and bespoke wellness programs, all aimed at providing the best contracting experience possible.
In 2023, an impressive 80% of our clients actively accessed the iPerks platform. Undoubtedly, the savings feature emerged as the top choice among our clients, which we hope provided a practical solution to make some savings particularly with the rise in the cost of living. Following closely was the learning feature, a testament to the recognition of continuous up-skilling as essential for a successful contracting career. Closing the trio of impactful features is the wellbeing POWR feature, emphasizing a client's ability to prioritize their overall health and balance.
Top Benefits in 2023:
- Over 50% of our client base availed themselves of the iPerks savings platform, resulting in a remarkable €124,590 saved across users.
- Noteworthy savings were observed in technology, with top choices being Apple offers, the Samsung store, Circle K, Hotel Planner, and the Lenovo store.
- This highlights a clear indication that contractors utilized iPerks to access exclusive deals in the tech. So for any contractor looking to purchase business equipment in 2024, make sure you check out the monthly deals available through iPerks to make sure you paya discount of the price!
- It is no secret to those that have worked in the industry for several years, that up-skilling is a necessity when it comes to having a successful contracting career. With over 4000 courses available on iPerks, 92% of which are completely free – there is something for every single client to add to their existing skillset.
- In 2023, a significant interest in upskilling in Fintech was evident, with courses such as Fintech: Future of Payments, Fintech: Foundations, Payments and Regulations and The Future of Payment Technologies taking the top spot as the most popular courses
- Additionally, there was a notable focus on Project Planning and Management, along with a surprising uptake in non-work-related courses, with “Guitar for Beginners” being the top choice.
Wellbeing - POWR in Your Hands:
- POWR has made it possible for our clients to focus on wellbeing in a convenient and preferable way, with 6 core focuses for contrcators to choose from, including Work, Life, Food, Active, Sleepand Mind.
- Across all of the above, The POWR feature on iPerks facilitated over 500 clients in focusing on their wellbeing in a convenient and preferred manner.
- Users demonstrated a commendable focus on Work, Life, and Food, showcasing a commitment to personal and professional balance.
Icon Accounting's iPerks system has proven to be a transformative tool for contractors, offering substantial savings, unparalleled learning opportunities, and a dedicated focus on wellbeing. As we look forward to the remainder of 2024, embracing iPerks could be the key to unlocking a more fulfilling and successful contracting experience.
For those yet to explore the benefits of iPerks, getting started is easy. Once an Icon Accounting client, simply download the Icon Accounting App from the PlayStore or Appstore, log in, and access iPerks through the main dashboard. Any queries or assistance needed can be directed to the iPerks team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contractors not currently receiving iPerks benefits, reaching out to our team via email@example.com or calling 01-8077106 can unlock additional value offered exclusively at Icon Accounting.