1. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility: cause you’d get away with murder
2. If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
Marty McFly – Taking a few spins back in time in the aul Dolarian.
3. Name your 4 ideal dinner party guests
Noel and Liam Gallagher. Roy Keane and Alf-Inge Haaland
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Payroll Account Manager
5. If you weren’t a Payroll Account Manager what would you be?
6. Who inspires you?
7. What is your favourite holiday destination?
8. Do you have any strange talents?
I used to be able to play the tin whistle through my nose when I was a kid
9. What is your childhood nickname?
Mouse. Long story.
10. Are you a spender or a saver (bear in mind you work in Accounting)?
A bit of both.
11. What 3 words would your close family use to describe you?
You’re too nice
12. What is something you have done but will never do again?
Being a passenger on the handle bars of a push bike with 2 other people. Wouldn’t recommend.
13. If you could change places with anybody for the day, who would it be?
Professional Netflix Watcher.
14. Name 2 things on your bucket list?
Go to Australia and America
15. What was the last thing you won?
The Dapper Chap Award for our Christmas party
16. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
17. What chore do you hate doing the most?
Putting the kettle on.
18. What is your favourite flavour of Crisps?
Cheese 'n' Onion - King
19. Name your 3 favourite smartphone apps
Only have one. The Nokia 3210. Has a great game called Snake.
20. Who would play you in a movie about your life?