1. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Have the ability to “ctrl + z” real life situations… No more fear after a night out!!
2. If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
The powers of Peter Pan. He can fly without wings and he can refuse to grow up.
3. Name your 4 ideal dinner party guests
I'd bring Mark Anthony for the songs, David Attenborough for the stories, Stephen King for some spooky stories and Tom Hardy because we all know why!
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I think it was an archaeologist and a veterinarian.
5. If you weren’t an Assistant Accountant what would you be?
I would most likely be either a Nail Technician or a Makeup artist.
6. Who inspires you?
I think Inspiration can come from anybody but in my life it would have to be my mam.
7. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Without a doubt, Puerto Rico!
8. Do you have any strange talents?
I can shake my eyeballs. I wouldn’t call it a talent but it’s definitely strange.
9. What is your childhood nickname?
10. Are you a spender or a saver (bear in mind you work in Accounting)?
Spender but I can save if needs be.
11. What 3 words would your close family use to describe you?
Loud, loud and loud!
12. What is something you have done but will never do again?
I once let a hairdresser convince me to get a bob a few weeks before my debs! Wasn’t a good look for me so never again!
13. If you could change places with anybody for the day, who would it be?
Probably Donald Trump so I could slap myself.
14. Name 2 things on your bucket list?
Sky diving and scuba diving.
15. What was the last thing you won?
Icon Accounting Bingo on Zoom.
16. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Dipping McDonalds chips into a milkshake. Don’t knock it till you try it!
17. What chore do you hate doing the most?
Cleaning my car
18. What is your favourite flavour of Crisps?
Cheese and Onion
19. Name your 3 favourite smartphone apps
Spotify, YouTube, Google maps
20. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
It would have to be Tiffany Haddish, this girl cracks me up!